Monday, May 7, 2012

Goodbye Carpet Stains!

********FOLEX, FOLEX, FOLEX*******

I am able to go on and on about Folex. This spot carpet cleaner absolutely rocks. You can pick it up in some super markets. i have seen it in Food Lion and Walgreens. 
    Folex all started with me in the cleaning isle contemplating carpet cleaners. I have used so many that its pitiful. Having a 2 year old son who loves to run around with yogurt and jello and such there are stains in my living room and den that drove me crazy! So i saw that beautiful simple white bottle. Being that I had never heard, nor tried Folex, i crossed my fingers and paid for it. 
    Well i will be darned. It worked and worked and worked. Dog mess, Kool Aid, sticky stuff, etc. At first I kind of freaked out because I did not do the spot test (no, i do not spot test, well now i will). So while the Folex was drying it looked like big splotches of clean area but now discolored. Folex was just working hard!
   It dried just fine, and i finished the bottle within days. Do not fret though. I have another one on hand, for every night i must retouch any areas. It sounds weird, but i actually enjoy cleaning the carpet with this! Spray, agitate, walk away. In a minute or so

No comments:

Post a Comment