Monday, May 7, 2012

Finally, make up that works!

Covergirl, you know me ever so well. I have used so many products over the years for my under eye circles. Covergirl and Olay teamed up and made the ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCTS for concealing and make up.
    There are many different items available. Concealers with moisturizer. Nice feeling loose powders to match. Having raccoon eyes that never go away(no, cucumbers laugh when i place them on my eyes). It is not so much puffy but black circles.
    The first product I used for it (well Covergirl and many many more) was simply ageless. It is small and very portable. Wonderful product to clear away the blemishes, circles and more. The only issue is that it is more a concealer. Sorry to say Covergirl i have since moved on...
    To TONE REHAB. No need concealers or anything else. You may need to touch up half way through your day, though a simple powder will do. I am not a super make up person, but i do like to have a fresh face, that looks like it is make up free. So Covergirl 5 stars and BRAVO...

No comments:

Post a Comment