Monday, May 21, 2012

Filippo Berio



Oh, how divine! I am so pleased with Filippo Berio Olive Oil. I can honestly state that I never thought Olive Oil would be such a big deal to me. This olive oil was brought to my attention from bzzagent.com. I received a bzzkit to review the product. 
At this point, I can not just call it a product. This oil has changed how i cook for basically anything. The kit contained all the info i needed to spread the word! It also came with a magnet that shows how to replace butter with Filipppo Berio Olive Oil. I can honestly say that butter is being slowly eliminated in our house. 
If you are looking for an alternative to butter, you found it. If you want to eat healthier, you found it!
It's not expensive, in comparison to fancier bottles of the same thing. Make the change today and you will be happier and so will your body!  

http://www.filippoberio.com
www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment