Wednesday, September 28, 2011

star wars-the complete saga


Available today is Star Wars-The Complete Saga...
I am more than excited to have the chance to check this out. I can say i have never sat through an entire Star Wars movie(don't gasp, I am trying to make good here). Now, having a son, I know this is a necessity to have. I would love to sit and watch them with the entire family. My daughter has asked in the past, so I rented her the first Star Wars. Since she was sitting all quiet with the baby, I took the chance to get my cleaning and such done in my house. (see, I never have watched it)
So bzzagent Jono, I WANT IN!!!!
I can blame it on my kids, but in reality, maybe it's me who would like to sit down and say I have watched them. So I won't have people gasping again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment