Monday, September 19, 2011

first bzz---scrubbing bubbles


I received the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner. It's a really snazzy product. It is a pump that you put behind the toilet or next to(if you do not have 2 year old monkeys in your house). Anyhow, after a few uses on the toilet from you and family, all you have to do is step. The hose that is connected to the plastic sprayer does a ring of scrubbing bubbles when you press.
I always have nothing but good things to say about Scrubbing Bubbles because their products actually work in the bathroom. Plus they do not stink up your bathroom with horrid odors.
There is one downside I am not fond of. It could be because our toilet is probably from the 70's, but the sprayer doesn't fit all that right.
I will live with that and so will my family. It leaves a nice scent behind to, like you just cleaned the bathroom. For unexpected guests, that is always a plus.
I will be keeping a blog for bzz from now on. Keep an eye out.
Thanks,
hel

No comments:

Post a Comment