Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ambi==dark spot corrector---bye bye racoon eyes

this has been a plague for the women in our family forever. Dark under eye circles. Not just a little bit that can be covered by concealer. I mean it can be covered by concealer, but it is obviously noticeable. Anyway, i have tried so many different products, no lie. Spared no expense on big store name cream. I am not saying other items do not work, but they did not for me.
I came across the Ambi dark spot correcter. It is marketed for African Americans, though i said i would give it a try regardless.
i did.
It's once in the morning and once before bed(after washing face). Unless you are a trained professional (years of experience)i would not go directly under your under eye lid. You also cannot get sun in that particular area. That is why there are sunglasses.
I lie to you not. It works. It amazingly works. I am not good at daily routine things, expect brushing teeth, hair and washing. I decided since it has started to work so soon, I would not let it pass me by.
Like all other products, if you do not use them daily, the effect is not so great.
Trust me, my 12 year old is starting to grow into hers. It really has nothing to do with amount of sleep. The only thing that happens without good rest is that it is not only black but puffy.
I swear by this.
So should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment