Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Glade update

        I just wanted to touch upon the fact that it is week 2 with the oil diffuser. Our den is still a going well. I took it out of here, two days ago to my &sons room. I just needed to lighten up the room as well.
   So, yea, diffuser still going strong. 


                                                                                                                                                                       

     As for the spray, it is too awesome for words. It has been almost 2 1/2 weeks, and this very day, I did have to buy the refill.  It was not horribly expensive either. Picked it up for 2.69. Though, that points to the fact that i actually went looking for it.  
   So, yea, highly recommended...

No comments:

Post a Comment