Tuesday, September 11, 2012

getting UNREAL



i have to say i really dig this candy----i found my bzzcoupons in my purse while paying, i asked if  they had UNREAL and she said bottom row and sure enough...but i grabbed 2 for the bogo...i gave the two women behind me and cashier some coupons too.
i have only tried the chocolate candy coated, not so much M&M's more like Sixlets. I have to say i am a fan of sixlets...
the chocolate covered peanuts were dead ringers for m and m's.
i realized i gave out the coupons and mentioned that i did not know what they tasted like i just was a bzzagent and needed to review....
my blog is optional...
then i realized that i hadn't tried two candy bars and Reese's like.
If this be the case, i just want UNREAL. i am not getting paid for this, its just the same price as the other junk food is, though it doesn't have all the junk. savvy?
if you dig chocolate, you would dig these....

No comments:

Post a Comment